Friday, March 23, 2012

For the Organizationally Impaired--A Handy Purse Insert!







I decided to work on a non-quilt project
this week. I had purchased this pattern from Studio Kat Designs a couple of weeks ago, because I have REALLY been needing one of these. My purse organization was basically nonexistent.
So, look at this handy little thing. Whenever I switch purses, I can just lift this whole baby out of one and plop it down into another. Now, that's convenience! The pattern includes a larger size, too, but I usually carry fairly small purses.
The outside has four pouch pockets, and the inside includes a credit card section,


a zippered shallow coin pocket, and paper bills holder.

Also inside is a phone pocket and elastic loops for pens.


I love this little thing! Now I want to make a bunch of funky purses!









2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Sandy! I've seen these, but yours is super nice! Great work, as always! I'm glad you posted!

    ReplyDelete