Saturday, April 21, 2012

2 NEWLY FINISHED





Just finished another quilt and realized I hadn't posted a picture of my last one I finished. I love the floral on the lavender one. It was one of those fabrics that you just hate to cut! lol I tried not to think about it, just get it done. LOL I couldn't find a flower like I wanted for the quilting so I drew my own. I hope you can see it in the picture.

The other is my red/white quilt. I love the color combination so of course I had to make a quilt like that! I had a terrible time with the quilting because my Carpal Tunnel was acting up but I got it finished in spite of it. It truly was a labor of love. *smile* Enjoy!

~Judy






6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to fix my profile because it said I was "unknown"! Anyway I love both quilts and think it's funny you forgot some of the swirlies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I did fix it after I noticed it. That quilt was just not on the same page as I was. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts, Judy. I'm still amazed at the quilting you can do with your regular machine.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy,

    You amaze me woman! You are so prolific with your quilting... 2 words: garage sale! Lol

    Love them both .

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy,

    You amaze me woman! You are so prolific with your quilting... 2 words: garage sale! Lol

    Love them both .

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete